360 Eating Disorder Training
Created in 2016 the 360 Eating Disorder Training program offers low cost training programs to health and mental health providers across Missouri in evidence based practice to treat eating disorders.
Trainings offered both in-person or online (via Relias or the web), these are top-notch trainings conducted by renowned eating disorder experts and will give providers the skills they need to treat eating disorders effectively.
To date we have offered the following trainings:
- Family Based Treatment for Eating Disorders conducted by Jim Lock, MD, PhD – available online
- Eating Disorders Bootcamp for Dietitian and Other Providers conducted by Jessica Setnick, MS, RD – available online
- Evaluation, treatment, and Medical Management of Eating Disorders conducted by Kim McCallum, MD – available online
- You’ve Got This! Early identification of Disordered Eating and How You Can Help conducted by Tammy Beasley, RDN, CEDRD, CSSD and Beth Harrell, MS, RD, CEDRD – available online
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for Bulimia Nervosa (BN) and Binge Eating Disorder (BED) Webinar – available online
Since 2016 we have trained over 650 providers in Missouri on how to diagnose and treat eating disorders.