Raising St. Louis
Now recruiting – visit raisingstl.org to learn more and sign up!
Raising St. Louis is an exciting program in St. Louis that offers free programming to women from the 63106, 63107, 63112, 63113, 63115 and 63120 zip codes throughout their pregnancy and until their child is ready for 3rd grade.
Raising St. Louis partners with families to help their child reach his or her full potential.
Raising St. Louis:
- Brings services from Nurses for Newborns and Parents as Teachers through visits to the home
- Connects families to resources they need
- Invites families to meet other parents and share experiences
- Provide families at times with diapers and other childcare items
- Give families important information about health, safety and child development
- Perform exams to make sure the child is healthy and safe
- Share effective parenting skills and tips
- Helps families understand their child and his or her unique development
- Helps families find the resources they need when they need them